Our next meeting will be May 14th, 10am - 12pm PT via Zoom. We will review our newly launched website and some dynamic resources on nbeaa.org that we can monitor for statistics and trends.
Meeting Details (Google Group membership required.)
Meetings occur on the 2nd Saturday of the month from 10am to 12pm PT.
Electric Vehicle News
View news from around the web.
- Without More On-Street Access to Charging, We're Never Going To Make EVs Mainstream.Transport Evolved
- Rivian Manufacturing Boss Leaves Company As Part Of Major ReorganizationThe startup is currently trying to ramp up production to meet orders, so it may not have been the best time to lose its manufacturing boss.Inside EVs
- New Mexico Becomes The Latest "Clean Cars" State15 states plus the District of Columbia have adopted Clean Cars rules, based on California’s emissions and fuel economy standards.Inside EVs
- Rivian Waypoint EV Chargers Now Operational On Lake Michigan ShoreThis is a collaborative effort by Rivian, the state of Michigan and nonprofit Adopt a Charger.Inside EVs
- The $40,000 Ford F-150 Lightning Base Model Is A Crazy Bargain, But Why?Let's take a look at what you get in the F-150 Lightning Pro base model, and what you don't.Inside EVs
- The Ducati MG-20 Is An Electric Folding Bike That Packs Quite A PunchA practical and stylish commuter that can go the distance.Inside EVs
- BMW Design Boss Explains Why The i7 EV And 7 Series Look AlikeWe don't quite get Adrian van Hooydonk's point, though.Inside EVs
- New Fisker Pear Teaser Shows $29,900 EV's Entire Front End DesignThe design language is similar to the Fisker Ocean, but the Pear looks like a lower, sportier vehicle.Inside EVs
- NHTSA Requests Info From Tesla About Recent Car Fire In CanadaA Tesla Model Y in Canada recently caught fire while driving, and the NHTSA wants answers.Inside EVs
- Twitter Investors Sue Elon Musk For Manipulating StockMusk's manipulation may have saved him millions, and his failure to disclose share purchases is under investigation by the SEC.Inside EVs
CHARTER: The Electric Auto Association is a non-profit educational organization for the promotion of clean Electric Vehicles (EVs) for personal transportation.